RoR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RoR

RIVERSIDE MOTHERFUCKER

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rise of Riverside

Go down 
+2
Koen
Zain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zain

Zain

Rise of Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Riverside   Rise of Riverside Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:33 am

5-8 is an ideal amount of members i agree, we dont need a kd limit in my opinion because some recruits have a crap kd ratio but pwn, so i think we shud trial everyone that would like a shot at coming in the clan.

Also i say there shud be round about 1-2 co leaders, 2-3 captains and co-captains and the rest either member or recruiters.... But if they prove themsleves in a war we shud promte them.
Back to top Go down
Koen

Koen

Rise of Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Riverside   Rise of Riverside Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:12 am

i agree with Zain here.
I suggest we take 2 co-leaders, so we dont have equal numbers if we have to make an important decision.
The verdict will be either 2-1 or 3-0 Cool
Wow thats smart afro
Back to top Go down
xx1derek1xx

Rise of Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Riverside   Rise of Riverside Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:35 pm

i can b the techy member whos in the clan but not in the clan XD smart aint it
Back to top Go down
XxToMxX

XxToMxX

Rise of Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Riverside   Rise of Riverside Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:37 am

Maybe if i could understand u Sleep might come in time tho Wink and we got wars going under limit :O 4 on the roster atm
Back to top Go down
ryan9392

Rise of Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Riverside   Rise of Riverside Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:19 am

without Ryan?? Im here man Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rise of Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Riverside   Rise of Riverside Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:07 pm

Welcome Ryan You Will Make Us Stronger afro
Back to top Go down
https://riverside.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Rise of Riverside Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of Riverside   Rise of Riverside Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of Riverside
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoR :: Clan Discussion :: General Clan Discussion-
Jump to: